Friday, October 3, 2008

David Swimmer & Naps

I really try to keep my blogs focused on one topic but I have three stories that need to be shared. So I'll share two and save Lucas' Halloween costume for next time. Believe me, it's worth coming back for.

This week back at work has been killer exhausting so I've barely been able to stay awake when I get home. This is the other night when I crashed during Heros. Mommy was too tired to play with Lucas so he found a way to play with her anyway. Ben thought it was hilarious and took the picture.

The pool was green from the hurricane and Ben and his brother Michael were on their way to bucket it out. Michael yells, "There is a squirrel swimming in the pool!" So Ben pulls out the camera on his phone and films this.




Notice Ben saying, "Actually...." Yeah well, at that point Ben realizes this squirrel is swimming for his life and drops the camera to fish the poor little guy out. This next clip is the conclusion.



That poor thing must have been swimming for hours and he just gave up at that exact moment Ben was filming him. After they fished him out he lay on the grass and slept for an hour! He was SO tired. After his nap he popped up and ran to the tree so we are happy to report he is alive and well. We decided to name him David Swimmer.


So there you have it. Naps for me and David Swimmer. What a crazy week.

2 comments:

Whitneymwall said...

Poor little squirrel- Good thing "Super Ireland" Swooped in and saved it. Hey- When do you find out what flavor of baby it is you're having?

Susie said...

that takes me back to being prego and working full time.....but I bet it is even MORE tiring having a little one too!