- SHOP30 will get you 30% off, expires 11/14
- Spending $50 = free shipping but if you spend less use the code below
- MVCFSFREE = free no minimum shipping and CAN be used with the 30% off code, expires 11/15
- Kohl's Cash Tip: Every $50 you spend earns you $10 Kohl's cash. These are like gift cards you get to come back and use in the store or online. Pay attention to the subtotal AFTER you apply all your discounts. Even if your subtotal is $99.99, you will only get $10 Kohl's Cash back instead of the $20 you would have if you had spent one more cent. Your subtotal must be 50+. 100+, 150+, etc to earn the Kohl's Cash. This can be tricky with all the promo discounts, shipping, and tax so pay attention to the subtotal only. This round of Kohl's cash ends 11/12.
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
For those of you who do or want to do the Kohl's thing NOW is the time to shop. Several people have asked me how I save so much money. Below is what you need to know. I have no idea why people buy stuff without these promos. The only catch is that you have to have a Kohl's card. Opening your Kohl's card is a big step and should not be wasted. You can usually get an additional 15% on top of all your other promos when you open an account so plan your first time accordingly. Also, pay it off when you get the bill. Don't go into debt. Paying finance charges defeats the purpose of getting the good deals. I put the reciept on my desk so I can remember to go online and pay it the next day.
Monday, November 5, 2012
So this not working thing is pretty great. I find myself with time to do useless stuff. (Obviously, since this is my second blog without a 6 month span.) Most of this free time is interrupted by a little munchkin that needs me to sit down and take care of him. This results in a bit too much social media, Internet surfing, and Hulu+.
Alas, the treasures I have found!
1. The band Fun. was on SNL last Saturday and I think I love them. The quality of a person's live voice is really what does it for me.
|Click here then click SOME NIGHTS|
|Click for my favorite thing to have come from the election.|
In order of how much I like them: New Girl, Modern Family and The Mindy Project. The jury is still out and my judgement might be impaired because of how little I'm using my brain lately but I'm open to your show suggestions.
Remember, this post is just about what I'm doing when I'm sitting on my butt. I am engaged in actual projects around the house too. Officially, I don't hit my six weeks mark until next Thursday so the 'excuse for being lazy' window is coming to an end. Boo, but I guess its time. I mean look how freaking skinny I was seven years ago! I'd just like to say this is the healthist I've ever been and I was 165 pounds! I NEVER would have dared to tell anyone that 10 years ago. Young girls need to know that the same number on the scale looks different on everyone and doesn't determine how cute or thin you are. IF ONLY I HAD FIGURED THIS OUT SOONER!!!!!
|The little munchkin responsible for all this Internet surfing. (4 weeks.)|