Monday, February 23, 2009

Ready or Not...

...here she comes.


Tomorrow is the day. My doctor scheduled an induction because I started showing signs of Toxemia again. People keep asking me if I'm nervous or excited but it really hasn't set in yet. All I can think about is how tired I know I'm going to be. I really don't like being tired. Tomorrow...wow...this happened really fast.


So, we'll keep you posted. My sister is coming today. My mom will be here on Friday. My brother is going to be in town on business. After they are gone I'll have my in-laws for a bit so I'm going to be set for awhile.


Lucas kisses my belly and says, "Baby!" I hope he is as nice to her when she is on the outside.


I may be gone for awhile so I will leave you with some random pictures Ben and I took because they cracked us up when we saw them.




aaaaaah, these still make my day. ha haha ha





4 comments:

The Oylers said...

I can't believe its here already. I am so excited, for you. We are here if you need anything at all. I know you will have fam for awhile but as soon as they are gone let us know. Even before they are gone if you need dinner or anything let us know. We want to come see you when you get home so let us know how it all goes...we will have lots of girly things to bring sweet Amy.

Anthony and Kristie said...

Good luck.

Andrea said...

YAY! Congrats! She is ADORABLE!!! THanks for letting us know!

Whitneymwall said...

HEY!! we want pictures too *please*!