Monday, July 7, 2008

We're Gonna Go See Mickey Mouse!

Well actually we are back from seeing Mickey Mouse but "We're gonna go see Mickey Mouse," is what we chanted with Lucas this entire past month. The Ireland Family went to California for a week and a half of sunny filled fun! My parents took our whole family on our first vacation in years. The whole gang showed up- minus a few exes. That's right twenty-two Stevens' trucking everywhere from Disneyland to SeaWorld. If you have an hour to kill sit there and watch the slideshow. We had four very camera happy photographers.

8 comments:

Anthony and Kristie said...

Trish, I am so glad you found my blog. Now I can keep up with what is going on in your life. Your son is so cute. I wonder if we are ever going to make it big for that horror film we did while we were at Lake Powell.

Susie said...

that looks like a blast. I really liked seeing pictures of all your family, you do have a great family. I miss that bishop the most, next time you talk to him tell that once there was this guy that walked into a bar........

Ems said...

you know I still love your brother.

Katy and Mike said...

Great pics!! Your family is the coolest. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Carly said...

Trish! I am so glad you have a blog! those are way cute pictures! Only 3 more weeks till our move!! I will see you soon!!

Mandy said...

Miss you already. Glad you made it home safely, and hopefully it won't be too long til we see each other again. Oh, and dad doesn't get the whole blog thing. I have told him to just click on your name, but he hasn't been able to yet. I will have to show him next time I am up there.

Andrea said...

Hey those pics are SUPER cute and FUN. I only had 30 min though..I will have to come back! I told Mandy I missed you guys and that I had to read the same post over and over again! haha Oh and by the way how come i'm not blog worthy????Love you guys!

Troy and Amanda said...

TRISH!!! HELLO!!!
It was so weird I googled Katy and found Aubre's blog and then saw yours. I love it. Now I can actually know what you are up too.
I be sure to check things out now. You can do the same. Miss ya.
Amanda