Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Great Feature

If you're not using the new blog feature you're missing out! It tells you when people update their profile up to the minute. I don't have to check every blog and be sad when they haven't updated it. You can also choose to see the name of their latest post and/or a snippet of it. It is very easy and I stay up to date on all of your blogs. More of you should be using it. It's in the Layout tab under page elements. It's called Blog List. Punch in my blog address and you'll never miss a fun filled moment of my blog ever again.

3 comments:

Whitneymwall said...

You should add us to that list...

Mandy said...

I am a lazy butt, and don't have time to do it yet!

The Oylers said...

I love looking at your blog. I miss you guys. sorry we haven't called we've been busy and having some phone/internet issues. But I have something funny to tell you so when Jake gets back into town on Wednesday I will have to call you and tell you. By the way did Ben get the job?