Monday, August 11, 2008

PROMO


So like, I always get the Kohls mailer cards where you get to peel off the little sticker to see what percent you get to save on your next purchase. (This is as close as I get to playing the lottery.) Anyway, its always really easy for me to throw them away cuz I always get the 15% or occasional 20%. Well, you can imagine how I felt when I pulled off the latest sticker to reveal the big whopper! That's right, 30%. That RULES! Now I feel like I have to go spend all my money. It would help me feel like I was getting the most out of the deal if I could share this joy with the world. The promocode is BTS30 and it is good for August 13-19th on Kohls.com only so, "PEOPLE, GET YOUR SHOP ON!"


I almost must mention that after I peeled it off I realized it was for my neighbor. Now I know there was a more divine hand in all this.

No comments: