Saturday, August 30, 2008

Number 2

Hmmm, who would write a blog about number 2? All of you that thought I meant fecal matter can relax. I'm actually talking about something beautiful. It's time to announce the coming of another Ireland baby! Yeah! The Doc says it is really in there and the picture proves it. Grandma Ireland says it looks like a girl. I'm about three months along and finally starting to feel normal again as I come out of the first trimester. However, making a baby and starting a school year makes me very tired. Lucas is very sweet to little babies so we are sure he will be a great big brother. They will be 2 years and a month a part when "baby" is born. If he/she is even half as cool as Lucas then I'm the luckiest mother alive. Yay for short school years!

11 comments:

Katy and Mike said...

YEAH!! So happy to hear you're feeling better! I'm so excited for you guys, and I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl.

Troy and Amanda said...

Congratulations on baby number two!!!
Love ya, Amanda

The Oylers said...

I am still so excited! I am glad you are feeling better. We need to play sometime. How is school?

Melanie said...

so wait a second...I KNOW that it hasn't been three months since I last saw you in relief society! i asked when you guys were going to have another one..you looked at me with just a normal look and said: "I don't know." You were ALREADY pregnant you stinker!!
CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you guys and this baby will be just as beautiful as lucas!!!

Anthony and Kristie said...

Congratulations, how exciting. What a lucky kid to get to have you for a mom.

Nathan and Alyssa said...

Hi Trish! This would be Alyssa Roundy (now gosselin). I recently became an e-stalker, and thanks to Kimberly Ball Hansen's blog, I found yours! Congratulations, and what an adorable family. I hope you're doing well. Feel free to come see my blog.

heather said...

Congratulations! How exciting...glad you're feeling better! The family reunion should be lots of fun with all the littles running around!
love Heather

Romney's said...

Congrats Trish!! That is awesome. I am really excited for you. You are going to love having two. You think life is fun with one, just wait.:) Keep me posted on what you are going to have.

Carly said...

So fun babies are the best :) Lucas is such a cutie I bet he will love having a sibling

Jay and Heath said...

Yay!!! How exciting! and I'm super excited we'll be prego together... if only we lived by each other. Hope you're feeling lots better. Take care chica, Heather

Susie said...

congrats on the number two!!!