Friday, September 12, 2008

My Lucas

It has been awhile since I posted some updated pictures of Lucas. Seeing how I finally have a little time to spare with Hurricane Ike cancelling school today, I thought I'd show you how much he has grown. I swear it's an inch a day. This is usually what Lucas' toy corner looks like by the end of the day.
We went swimming right before lunch and Lucas just couldn't hold on to finish off his corndogs. And he loves his corndogs.

Lucas is really into putting bags on his head. My job is to make sure they are not plastic. I'm thinking of pitching this one to Chilis as a campaign.
This is Lucas' usual pose when he sees mamma with the camera.
Lucas after church. The pants come off immediately just like mom and dad. He loves to climb on EVERYTHING! He's pretty good at it too. Uncle Mike (from my side) just visited us and was impressed by Lucas' ability to climb to the very top of the game shelf and catch himself when he almost tumbled.

My sweet Dr. Lu. This is Lucas doctoring my Velvet Aunt wound. The stuff on my knees was unnecessary but he thought they needed help I guess. I don't know if Ben meant to chop my head off in this picture. I'm sure I probably told him too.

So that is my 19 1/2 month old. He is the highlight of our lives and Ben and I just look at each other all the time and wonder how we got such a cool kid. His personality is awesome and his current interests are dancing, naming body parts, pounding on any instrument nearby, and playing, THE CLAW! He puts up one hand at a time in a claw and goes, "Chook, Chook, RARRRRR!" and of course you are then attacked. Good, good, stuff.

8 comments:

Ems said...

Trish, hot legs!! (and cute baby)

Lindsay Adams said...

What a cute baby you have Trish!!!!

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh...he is getting so big. I love that kid! He is even starting to look like a Stevens. I know he looks just like Ben, but these are the first pictures that I see our family in them...

Kim and Todd said...

Trish, Lucas is super cute. Congratulations on baby number 21

Miaken said...

wow, it's so crazy to see that you have a near 2-year old on your hands and another on the way! i love it! I miss you Trishy and I hope you are having a blast (and from the looks of it you are). you're the best!!!

Anonymous said...

Trish, we are so happy that you are safe and out of harms way. These pistures are great...I cannot believe my little girl has a two year old. I just hung up the phone from talking to you because he was tipping over something in the kitchen. I hope you got to him in time and everything is ok. I hope you can keep us posted on conditions in Texas. My God Bless and keep you safe.

LOVE DAD!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, that should have said, "May God bless and keep you". I should not get so excited to send these that I forget to proof read.

Love ya, Dad

Cary said...

Trish! Lucas is super cute! Thanks for letting us know your blogsite, and sorry it's taken me so long to check it out! I have been a bad blogger this summer! Glad you are going well and congrats on the second baby! That is great!!!