Saturday, November 1, 2008

I Miss Halloween Already!

If I knew hitting my head on a desk would get me 10 comments in 48 hours I'd do it more often! Wow, thanks everyone for your love, care, and support. I'm doing just fine and trying to take better care of myself. I can already tell Amy is more trouble then Lucas. LOL! Every time I write LOL I think, "Wow, that's cheesy." Do you have to put thoughts in quotation marks? I can't remember. Anyway, I'm good. Halloween was great. I didn't think Lucas would get into it but I was wrong. He totally figured it out. He walked up to those houses and said some version of, "Rik or reat," and held that Frankenstein head up to be filled. People couldn't resist him! How could you in that little dragon suit? Even other kids on the street wanted to give him their candy. I must say I love getting compliments about my son. Even more then getting them for myself. Only problem now is he knows what a sucker is and no place is out of reach for that kid. He finds a way.


I think my new neighbors are either running a brothel house or a place for runaway teens. I swear young girls walk past my window every couple of minutes. I'll bet it says something about that in our deed restrictions. HHHHHMMMMMWEEEEELLLLLLL, I guess if you wanna run away or get a new job you can come live next door to me.


4 comments:

Katy and Mike said...

He really is sooo cute! I LOVE that dragon costume. I finally started my blog! Check it out at www.mikeandkaty.blogspot.com

The Oylers said...

Happy Happy Birthday Trisha Dear Happy Days Will Come To You All Year If I Had A Wish Then It Would Be A Happy Happy Birthday To You From Me! I hope you have an awesome onw! Gosh you are so old. JK. If you want us to watch Lucas while you go out let us know. Love you.

Steve Clark said...

Hey Ben and Tirsha! Happy Birthday to you today! Now we're both really old ;) I have a blog now, you guys should check it out. Oh and Lucas looks like he will be my new chick magnet!

Matt and Haley said...

Glad that you're doing better and that Halloween was so fun. Happy belated b-day.