Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sweet November

No big news to share. Just enjoying the month and weather. A few things we have been up to: I turned 27. My belly is getting bigger and bigger (and my face too). I'm trying to figure out how to make my first turkey. I'm excited about having the Kerby's over for Thanksgiving and Renn Fest. I'm going on a road trip to San Antonio next weekend while gas is still reasonable. I will explore the Alamo while Ben hits up About Australia. It has all his favorite Aussie foods. I'm trying to decide if I should spend Christmas in Salt Lake or Kona. There is a lot to think about and do but mostly we just love to spend time watching our baby turn into a little boy.

Just some pictures of what we have been up to lately.

If your child is obsessed with your computer equipment I have a solution. Get him a laptop of his own. This little gadget gives us at least 10 minutes before he wants to get on ours. Top Picture: My boys hard at work. Bottom: Lucas a tad bit excited to be on his laptop.This is not the most recent picture of Amy but it's the only one I have saved on the computer.

Lucas around and in the house.


Our little family going out for my birthday dinner. We went to Joe's Crab Shack. I don't know why. Ever since they raised their prices and gave you less food is has been a disappointment. Oh well, it was nice to be with my family. This picture demonstrates the fat face I was telling you about. I came home from work one day and our nanny at the time told me to go look at what Lucas had done. I walked in the game room and there was my sweet little boy with his friends pretending to play X-Box. It was so cute. I don't know if he is lonely or just has a great imagination.

5 comments:

Anthony and Kristie said...

Trish you need to fry that turkey don't you remember where you live? Our first year in Texas we had a fried turkey and thanksgiving has never been as good since. Cute pictures.

Susie said...

I cooked my first turkey last year...my mom had to walk me through every step- it really isn't that hard and you can't go wrong when you use oven bags. I think my mom is even better than google! If you lived in utah our cute boys could be friends and we could go to each others house on the same night when we are having stove top for dinner.

Mandy said...

Really, you haven't cooked a Turkey before? Love the pictures, and your face is not fat!!! I will help you with your turkey if you really do need help.

Susie said...

PS- kona. and what happened to the name eva?

Ireland Fam said...

Too many people started naming their kid Eva. We wanted to go with childhood friends. If there is another boy in our future he will be Adam Ryan Ireland, after Ben's two best friends from Australia. I love the idea of naming her after Tilly and Don. I just can't find them to tell them.