Friday, April 3, 2009

Still Alive

Just wanted everyone to know I'm still alive and kicking. Lucas gives me a run for my money but we're doing pretty well. Just a quick update photo on my two kiddos.

Lucas won't pose for me anymore so I have to trick him into looking at the camera. I'll take what I can get. He's really just into Spongebob and water lately. Here he is helping dad get the pool ready for summer. The swimsuit was given to him by Gma & Gpa Ireland straight from Australia.

This is a picture of Amy yesterday. We went to a co worker's baby shower so I had to get her dressed to meet all the ladies at work. Thanks for the cute bow Hannah. Nobody questions me if she is a boy or a girl. However, Ben insists she looks like a girl and that bows are for the babies where you can't tell.

8 comments:

Katy and Mike said...

Yay, so happy you're back! Both kiddos are completely adorable. Tell Ben I think he's great, but I'm totally with you on the bow thing. Bows are for girl babies whether or not they look like girls, and she looks soooo cute in her bow!!

Andrea said...

OMG! so cute! you are sooooo lucky that her hair bows stay on her head!jealous!

The Oylers said...

They are both so cute! I love Lucas's wet suit and Amy is looking so big already...oh I need to come hold her again.

Susie said...

Lucas looks cute in his australian swimsuit! Amy looks cute too and is totally a girl. I kind of agree with ben on that one- I feel sorry for baby girls that have to wear a giant bow 24-7. But for going out- you have to dress up:) for sure!

Carly said...

So cute. we need to get togeather soon. I really want to see amy . and her and Samantha need to be friends.

Matt and Haley said...

I can't wait to meet Amy. She looks adorable.

Whitneymwall said...

AWWWwww I love Lucas in his swimming suit something about his little legs is so cute in that pic! Welcome to the wide world of being mom to a girl aren't they fun? Bows are par for the course. Amy is such a doll.

Kelly said...

Yeah, I've found you! Girly looking or not, bows are essential...and husbands alway say that :)