Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Scrappy Lady

Yah, I know, it has been awhile. Whenever I blog I always feel like I should have used the time to scrapbook the event instead. I have figured out how to solve this issue by just posting my scrapbook pages. So click on the picture and it will (should) become bigger for you. Here are a few pages of what we were up to in May.

If I ever make a page you are in or you just like it and want a copy of it I can email you a pdf really easily. Just leave me a message.

5 comments:

Matt and Haley said...

Wow, you do a great job! Do you scrapbook digitally or by hand?

Katy and Mike said...

Yay, you're back!! Man you have some cute kids! I can't believe how big and adorable Amy is getting! I can't wait to meet her in person. When will that be? Are you coming home soon? Miss you!

Lars said...

You blogged again! Your little girl is getting so big. And holy cow thanks for all the advice-I've been buying the snugglers diapers already-good to know they're worth it!

Samantha said...

Trish, those pages are great! My girls will be very excited to see pics of their little cousins when they get home from school.

The Oylers said...

oh man i miss you guys. are you in texas or utah right now? we are coming back on the 5th to move our stuff...let me know if you will be around.