Friday, June 13, 2008

Baby Scrubs

Don't you hate it when you realize your kid looks adorable and you don't have the camera? Thank Goodness for backup camera phones! I took LukeyDoo in for his 15-18 month checkup and he is on top of his game. I know those pediatricians see a lot of kids and they have to say your kid is cute but I just have to brag and say they LOVE my kid. They said something about him being THE cutest kid in Texas, and maybe the world. Ok, so I may have imagined that part. Cute story: Dr. Wong was asking me questions about him like, "How much does he eat? What words does he know?" Well, one of the questions was, "Do you have dogs?" and Lucas went, "RUFF RUFF!" So now of course, we make him bark all the time.

On a more serious note: his legs are significantly bowed and we have to watch them. Most kids grow out of it. They are symmetrical and they don't impair his walking so it shouldn't be a problem. I guess we could always attached a string and teach him to shoot arrows at people.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh!!! Your little guy is SOOOO big. The last time I saw him I think he was only like a month old. Found your blog from your sisters. Looks like life is treating you kind.

Jay and Heath said...

Trishna!!! I'm so happy right now! Can we please be blog amigos? Your little one is adorable by the way! How are you? Do you ever see Hannah? I miss you! You can stalk me at heatharnell@xanga.com :) Take care, Heather

Jay and Heath said...

ooops. Try xanga.com/heatharnell ... sooory. :) Heather

Susie said...

for a moment there, I thought you were going to write about how lucas had to have surgery to have his arm amputated.... I am glad he is good and he must be a real texan cowboy! yeeha!

Megan said...

I thought your kid was missing an arm, too! With or without two arms, he is CUTE! I can't believe you teach 3rd grade. I taught kindergarten for a while. What a mess. Glad to see you are still alive...with a pool! I'm jealous. Sometimes when I'm driving down 3200 W I remember all the times I dropped you off. Remember when I hit that deer? Tons of memories are coming back to me.

heather said...

Hey, I just discovered your blog, its awesome and so is your cute little boy!
I grew up in South Africa with a pool and so i'm very envious of yours....but it probably wouldn't do us any good to have one down here in Tassie, its FREEZING! Glad you're enjoying your summer holidays though.
I'm terrible at keeping my blog up to date, but that doesn't stop me from stalking other peoples!!! Now i can add yours to my list.
lots of love Heather

Mandy said...

I hate you...I have been blogging for months, and I have no blogging friends. You start up and you are already blogular...at least that is what Zach calls it.

I do love my Lucas though..Can't wait to see you next week!!!!