Sunday, June 1, 2008

Summer is Here!

Here walked the 2007-2008 4th grade class of Magrill Elementary. Many a day I stood outside the third door on the left and screamed, "Don't run on the ramp! Don't run on the ramp!" I will remain silent for the next 2 1\2 months as I have sent them on their way to a summer of sweat and humidity. I compare it to getting out of prison. I couldn't wait to be free but now that I'm out I realize I miss some of my inmates. All jokes aside. I had some really cool kids whom I will miss dearly. I wish them the best.


I realized several people care about what I have to say! So I figured I'd try this blog thing out for real. Let's see if I can post more then one blog a year. I'm going to dive right into the present and update you with stories as they come to mind. Currently, Lucas is learning HALO 2 on the XBOX with his dad. This is only because his mom won't let his Dad throw down the $500 it would take for HALO 3. Ben likes his video games. Lucas is destined to follow.





I'm really not used to this blog thing! The picture never goes where I tell it to. So forget it! I'm going to stop worrying about it and just type, upload and let them land where they may! Lucas loves to help his dad clean the pool. My boys are so cute. I looked up and noticed they were wearing the same outfit. One of those few times you actually have a camera on hand when something priceless happens. I think they are turning into one person. Which is cool. They're both pretty awesome.





So... this was fun. Did you have fun?

4 comments:

Katy and Mike said...

WOW, Lucas is so stinkin cute!! He is so grown up! He looks like a totally different kid than the last time I saw him (which makes sense because the last time I saw him I think he was 2 months old!). Is the pug your dog too? I thought you only had one dog? I LOVE pugs! Miss you!

Susie said...

I had fun. And Lucas is totally a kid now! He is REALLY adorable. I am glad you are done and get to spend the summer with him...thanks for cleaning your pool so me and Jaxon can come and swim in it now!

Mandy said...

It's nice that people leave you comments. I have been writing for months now, and you never leave comments!!! I am so glad you are blogging. I love to read your fun stories, and see cute pics of my little guy! Love you and miss you tons!

Ems said...

yay! you're blogging!!!!!!! I AM TOTALLY STALKING YOU NOW!!