Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Things I Love!

1. RITZ, EASY CHEESE, & Mt. DEW

I have decided something about life. My body will never look perfect unless I'm willing to give up things I love. Why is having a perfect body better then snuggling up to a movie with your favorite snacks? Ritz and cheese with a Mt. Dew is definitely a good reason to be alive! This little snack has been music to my taste buds since I was a little girl. So I'm chunky right now! So what! I always eat what I want and I don't exercise unless I want to. That's a pretty good life if you ask me. Don't let the skinny people tell you otherwise.

2. BEING LOVED BY STUDENTS


Sure, I complain A LOT, but it is never because of the kids. Look at these guys! They are a blast when we don't have to worry about tests and walking perfectly in the hallway. They make it easy to remember why I wanted to be a teacher. Everything that makes me crazy about the educational system is a direct cause of the government, the district, the parents, or myself. These kiddos are innocent little bystanders and I wish it was my job to sneak them out to recess and play American Idol with them. Seriously, I've got a couple of kids that do a mean Randy!

3. SCRAPBOOKING
I am in love with my scrapbook program. It's called the Scrapbook Factory and it makes scrapbooking so fun and easy.

4. SWIMMING WITH THE FAM
Doesn't Lucas look so funny here? LOL! I literally have a vacation in my backyard whenever I need it. I always said that my idea of a vacation is a palm tree and water. Even though I want a new pretty house closer to Utah, I know how lucky I am to live in this one. I'll probably never be able to afford a pool anywhere else and we have some pretty good parties and memories with this one.

5. WATCHING LUCAS DO THINGS I LOVE DOING
When I was little I used to sit at the window and just stare. I love this picture.

6. SPENDING THE SUMMER WITH MY INCREDIBLE SON


This is Lucas in his toy corner. He takes very good care of it and he cleans it up everyday. (with Mommy of course) He has everything he needs for hours of fun.

7. FAMILY MOVIE NIGHTS
Nothing beats hanging out with my boys. I have it pretty good.

Revelation! Last night I was pretty down. We all went to Kohls to get some clothes for the summer vacation. I have never had to try on such big sizes in all my life. I came home and my husband tried to tell me how it's not that bad, you have thyroid issues, etc. He was trying to be very helpful but I didn't need the excuses. I'm not blaming anything. I wish I didn't have to care. Writing this blog was so helpful. I do have it pretty good. I still hate dressing my fat body everyday but once that part is out of the way I get to do some pretty cool stuff and hang with some pretty special people.

SCREW SKINNY!

6 comments:

Mandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mandy said...

You do have an amazing life, and isn't blogging fun? It has kind of been a release for me too.

Plus, look at the bright side. You get to go on vacation with more big mamas so you will be the hottest one there. Me in my new swimsuit is not a pretty sight!

Sorry about the deleted comment...my bad!

Katy and Mike said...

GO CHUBBY GIRLS!! I always have been, and I always will be! Thanks for this post, the timing couldn't have been more perfect because I am so chubby right now, and I've been down a lot lately about it, and you cheered me up, so thanks! Isn't the average size like a 14 or something? I'd say we're just normal, and that we should appreciate our bodies just as they are now because they are only going to get uglier as we get older. I can't wait!

Susie said...

Having pool parties is way better then being skinny! You always look good even when you think you are chubby....and hello you just had a kid only a year ago, just because hollywood loses baby weight 3days after birth doesn't mean normal people do because we don't have our personal chefs and trainers and get paid to look good. I love your scrapbook page of lucas...what a fun birthday and what a great way to always remember it!

The Oylers said...

You are a nerd. You looked so good when I saw you today. If you want to see chubby just look at me. Its so depressing at times. Anyways Super excited you have a blog. I will be checking it often. We really need to play when I get back into town.

Andrea said...

Man I REALLY want to come and visit! You guys have sooo much fun! Can you beleive it was SNOWING yesterday in Park City...trust me your not missing anything! Lucus is SOOO STINKIN' cute he looks so much like you and Ben. Which is good cuz I don't think Bridger looks like either of US. Hey I started a blog so if you ever get bored you can see my fat butt on there!TRUST ME it will make you feel better! K luv ya!